Recommended

Aug 14, 2013

Tata Docomo Free 1947 MB Internet : Amazing Independence Day Offer

Tata Docomo Free 1947 MB Internet : Independence Day Offer

We all know that in India, all the measure network providers like Idea, Airtel, Vodafone, and Tata Docomo have increased their GPRS/Internet plans. Previously we could get 1 GB of free GPRS/data at only 48 rs, but now it costs Rs. 95 for the same.

A simple GPRS/Internet plan I use costs Rs.32, in which you get 600 MB of free GPRS/data, but 2 days ago, when I activated the same plan, I was shocked by seeing the free GPRS/data I got. I got shockingly 1947 MB of free GPRS/data. I couldn't believe my eyes, I mean, literally, there is a big difference is 600 MB and 1947 MB. I was so happy after getting that much of data.


I am using this Rs. 32 GPRS plan(Rs. 28 for last month) since past 2 months and was getting only 600 MB of free GPRS. I thought I found a new Tata Docomo free GPRS/internet trick working on august 2013. I was going to write a post about that on this blog.

But, later I realized that it's India's Independence Day on 15 August 2013 and this might the the new offer by Tata Docomo, prior to the Indian Independence Day. In Addition to this, one of my friend called me and said "hey! guess what? I got 1947 GB in Rs. 32". Then I thought this might be the promotional offer by Tata Docomo for this Indian Independence Day.

I searched on Google for this, and look what I found on Tata Docomo's official website.

Tata Docomo Free 1947 MB Internet : Independence Day Offer

As you can see in the image above, if you buy a new post pay connection from Tata Docomo, you will get 1947 MB/month, for 2 month. This offer is applicable only on post pay plans of Rs. 450 or above. But What about prepay plans?

I searched again, and come to know that this is applicable to prepay also. Tata Docomo is offering 1947 MB of free GPRS/data for it's customers on Rs.32 GPRS plan. Once again, Tata Docomo has come up with an amazing and best offer for its customers.

You might be thinking, why exactly 1947 MB and why not 2 GB? I think India got freedom on 15 August 1947 that's why 1947 MB of free GPRS/internet.

To get the benefits of this new offer simply dial the following number.

*141*1732#

You will get a message after activating this plan. And to check your available GPRS balance, dial *111*1#.


Share This Post →


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Hot

Recent Comments

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

You Can also Receive Free Email Updates:

(*!*)